Re: Some site re-org[MESSAGE NOT SCANNED]

Re: Some site re-org[MESSAGE NOT SCANNED]

whenry
How/who decides which one gets picked. There are a few nice logos in there. The first one has a nice flow about it. Colors might match the AMQP colors.

William

----- "Robbie Gemmell" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I recalled seeing some logos buried in JIRA somewhere when I was
> reading the
> mailing last backlogs :)

> Robbie

Carl Trieloff
William Henry wrote:
> How/who decides which one gets picked. There are a few nice logos in there. The first one has a nice flow about it. Colors might match the AMQP colors.
>
> William

pick one start a vote, or do it and say does anyone object :-)

Carl.

Re: Some site re-org[MESSAGE NOT SCANNED]

Rajith Attapattu
Usually it's done via a vote. We could list the candidates in an email and
ask people to vote.
Only PMC member votes are binding, but everybody is encouraged to votes.

Regards,

Rajith.

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 4:30 PM, William Henry <[hidden email]> wrote:

> How/who decides which one gets picked. There are a few nice logos in there.
> The first one has a nice flow about it. Colors might match the AMQP colors.
>
> William
>
> ----- "Robbie Gemmell" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I recalled seeing some logos buried in JIRA somewhere when I was
> > reading the
> > mailing last backlogs :)
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-53
> >
> > Robbie

Rajith Attapattu
Red Hat
http://rajith.2rlabs.com/

Re: Some site re-org[MESSAGE NOT SCANNED]

whenry
I'm sure there is a group out there that might want to protest such a logo.

Don't worry I won't be starting a group to protest the use of red bearded, green clad, "vertically challenged" men for football teams or breakfast cereals  :) I mean where did they get such stereo types?

Now where did I put those lucky charms again? I had them a minute ago. Did you take them Jonathan? I'll box your ears.

William

----- "Rajith Attapattu" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thats the very first thing came to my mind :)
> I don't think it's a bad idea :)
>
> Rajith
>
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 2:45 PM, Jonathan Robie
> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
> > Hmmm, Cupid and Apache ... a fat baby with wings, a loin cloth, a
> feather,
> > and a bow and arrow?
> >
> > Jonathan
> >

> > Rajith Attapattu wrote:
> >
> >> IIRC we didn't really agree on a logo.
> >> So now that we have graduated maybe we should start that thread
> again.
> >> We could start with the existing logos attaches to that JIRA.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>
> >> Rajith
> >>
> >> On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 1:07 PM, Lahiru Gunathilake
> <[hidden email]

> Gemmell <

> reading

Marnie McCormack
Now, a work of caution on this ...
Last time we got nowhere near agreement, and abandoned the debate. Turns out
colours and logos evoke much strong feeling !

I reckon pick two and vote on which one to have is the only way forward in
order to get a Yes at the end this time:-)

I checked with Debbie on this last year and afaik they're all paid for and
we can use whicherever one we like from the existing set.

If we want a new one, I guess we need to do it ourselves ?

TTfn,
Marnie
PS 11 was prob my fav last time reading the archives !!

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 9:46 PM, William Henry <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm sure there is a group out there that might want to protest such a logo.
>
> Don't worry I won't be starting a group to protest the use of red bearded,
> green clad, "vertically challenged" men for football teams or breakfast
> cereals  :) I mean where did they get such stereo types?
>
> Now where did I put those lucky charms again? I had them a minute ago. Did
> you take them Jonathan? I'll box your ears.
>
> William
>
> ----- "Rajith Attapattu" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Thats the very first thing came to my mind :)
> > I don't think it's a bad idea :)
> >
> > Rajith
> >
> > On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 2:45 PM, Jonathan Robie
> > <[hidden email]>wrote:
> >
> > > Hmmm, Cupid and Apache ... a fat baby with wings, a loin cloth, a
> > feather,
> > > and a bow and arrow?
> > >
> > > Jonathan

> > again.

> > <[hidden email]

>  > Gemmell <

> > reading

Personally I don't think it is a big deal, we can try something, if we
don't like it we change it.
Carl.

Marnie McCormack wrote:

> Now, a work of caution on this ...
> Last time we got nowhere near agreement, and abandoned the debate. Turns out
> colours and logos evoke much strong feeling !
>
> I reckon pick two and vote on which one to have is the only way forward in
> order to get a Yes at the end this time:-)
>
> I checked with Debbie on this last year and afaik they're all paid for and
> we can use whicherever one we like from the existing set.
>
> If we want a new one, I guess we need to do it ourselves ?
>
> TTfn,
> Marnie
> PS 11 was prob my fav last time reading the archives !!
>
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 9:46 PM, William Henry <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> I'm sure there is a group out there that might want to protest such a logo.
>>
>> Don't worry I won't be starting a group to protest the use of red bearded,
>> green clad, "vertically challenged" men for football teams or breakfast
>> cereals  :) I mean where did they get such stereo types?
>>
>> Now where did I put those lucky charms again? I had them a minute ago. Did
>> you take them Jonathan? I'll box your ears.
>>
>> William
>>
>> ----- "Rajith Attapattu" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>>> Thats the very first thing came to my mind :)
>>> I don't think it's a bad idea :)
>>>
>>> Rajith

>>> feather,

>>> again.

>>> <[hidden email]

>>  > Gemmell <

>>> reading

Ok, then go for it - pick one :-)

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 1:13 PM, Carl Trieloff <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Personally I don't think it is a big deal, we can try something, if we
> don't like it we change it.
> Carl.
>

> Marnie McCormack wrote:
>
>> Now, a work of caution on this ...
>> Last time we got nowhere near agreement, and abandoned the debate. Turns
>> out
>> colours and logos evoke much strong feeling !
>>
>> I reckon pick two and vote on which one to have is the only way forward in
>> order to get a Yes at the end this time:-)
>>
>> I checked with Debbie on this last year and afaik they're all paid for and
>> we can use whicherever one we like from the existing set.
>>
>> If we want a new one, I guess we need to do it ourselves ?
>>
>> TTfn,
>> Marnie
>> PS 11 was prob my fav last time reading the archives !!
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 9:46 PM, William Henry <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>>> I'm sure there is a group out there that might want to protest such a
>>> logo.
>>>
>>> Don't worry I won't be starting a group to protest the use of red
>>> bearded,
>>> green clad, "vertically challenged" men for football teams or breakfast
>>> cereals  :) I mean where did they get such stereo types?
>>>
>>> Now where did I put those lucky charms again? I had them a minute ago.
>>> Did
>>> you take them Jonathan? I'll box your ears.
>>>
>>> William

michael.j.billings
You should know that unsubscribe process is not working. Can someone address?

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 1:13 PM, Carl Trieloff <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Personally I don't think it is a big deal, we can try something, if we
> don't like it we change it.
> Carl.
>

> Marnie McCormack wrote:
>
>> Now, a work of caution on this ...
>> Last time we got nowhere near agreement, and abandoned the debate. Turns
>> out
>> colours and logos evoke much strong feeling !
>>
>> I reckon pick two and vote on which one to have is the only way forward in
>> order to get a Yes at the end this time:-)
>>
>> I checked with Debbie on this last year and afaik they're all paid for and
>> we can use whicherever one we like from the existing set.
>>
>> If we want a new one, I guess we need to do it ourselves ?
>>
>> TTfn,
>> Marnie
>> PS 11 was prob my fav last time reading the archives !!
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 9:46 PM, William Henry <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>>> I'm sure there is a group out there that might want to protest such a
>>> logo.
>>>
>>> Don't worry I won't be starting a group to protest the use of red
>>> bearded,
>>> green clad, "vertically challenged" men for football teams or breakfast
>>> cereals  :) I mean where did they get such stereo types?
>>>
>>> Now where did I put those lucky charms again? I had them a minute ago.
>>> Did
>>> you take them Jonathan? I'll box your ears.
>>>
>>> William

Generally, this communication is for informational purposes only
and it is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase
or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation
of any transaction. In the event you are receiving the offering
materials attached below related to your interest in hedge funds or
private equity, this communication may be intended as an offer or
solicitation for the purchase or sale of such fund(s).  All market
prices, data and other information are not warranted as to
completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice.
Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect
those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates.

copy format. Thank you.
Please refer to http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures for
disclosures relating to UK legal entities.

[hidden email] wrote:
> You should know that unsubscribe process is not working. Can someone address?
did you subscribe to the list before we had graduated?

Carl.